If you show up looking a bit more glam than the rest, what's the worst-case scenario? You look the best in the room?

Hello my darlings. I wanted to show you a picture that my guy and I made for a schoolproject. He studies photography and he has to make his own magazine filled with pictures. He chose to make a ELLE magazine. This is actually the photo that he used for the cover. I'm wearing my own clothes and I'm looking a little more glam than you're used of me. It's a tight black dress with a silver skirt on top of it. This picture was also the perfect moment to use this post-title. Because I always notice, talking to girls, that they are afraid to be overdressed. Some people wish to know what others are wearing so that they don't stand out to much at a party for example. But I want everyone to think: If you show up looking a bit more glam than the rest, what's the worst-case scenario? You look the best in the room?'  I believe that there is nothing wrong with looking the best in the room, just be proud with the fact that you look like a stunner who took the effort to dress up for a nice evening.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Omg omg you're stunning !! I can't find enough words to express how beautiful you and this picture are ... wow ! <3333 you really look superb my love ! And your boyfriend's really good at photography !! :D
    Love this amazing skirt ! So sexy !!
    Good luck for his ELLE magazine project !

    xoxo my dear friend !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You're SO right!*
    I should take your advice =)) I love dressing up but never wear heels anywhere cause I feel like it's too much when I actually do want to, so now...I will! =D
    You look absolutely stunning doll!*
    The bf has mad skills, amazing picture!*

    xXx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This picture is so amazing, you look FABULOUS!!! And I totally agree with you, there's nothing wrong with being more glam, just showing how confident about yourself you are and it's just great to see that!!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Excellently put!!!!!!
    I think you're 100 percent right) When I feel concerned about my looks, I just tell myself to suck it up and not to be a coward, put whatever you want on, as long as it feels right.
    So what if you end up a bit over dressed for smb's taste ? You should be yourself!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. super leuk! en de foto is echt heel erg mooi geworden :D!

    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. whateverrrrr my lady is amazingggggggggggggggg <33333333333

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen