When women ask you for your opinion, they don't want to hear your opinion, they want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice.

More military items yeah! I purchased two military camouflage jackets/blouses today from this great military shop that I found in Madrid and I just had to show at least one of them in a post. I have hundreds of ideas how to wear them so you will definitely see both of them in a look soon. I actually have another amazing military camouflage jacket that my father gave me a while ago but it didn't fit in my suitcase while moving to Madrid unfortunately. Gave me a great excuse to buy this one haha

1 opmerking:

  1. Lovely piece! LOVE the title i was trying to explain the same thing to my boyfriend yesterday

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    Sunnie
    (.=

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen