No one can bother you unless you agree with them.


An overload with pictures! I went to the park with my lovely photographer Efrain and shoot pictures at some of the amazing places that the Retiro has to offer. Couldn't choose which pictures to remove so just posted all. (I'm a terrible decision maker in everything). A friend is coming to visit me tomorrow for a week, super excited. Last official week of the Madrid adventure, so I'm going to enjoy every last minute together with her. I'm going to make a lot of pictures to capture that last week!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. You always find amazing places to shoot! This is so dreamy and beautiful! I love your outfit also :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw net een sprookje daar, wat supermooi! Jouw outfit is ook geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. super mooie foto's jou blog is zo leuk!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooie outfit en ook echt een hele mooi locatie. Keep up the good work!

    www.littlefeather.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I think I fell in love with your shoes..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. you look awesome in lace;)

    Have a good last week, dear!!


    xoxo Iren
    http://livinginakittensworld.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hee! Ik heb zojuist mijn wekelijkse blog post over mijn 5 favoriete bloggers outfits van afgelopen week geplaatst en deze outfit staat erin. Als je het wil zien klik dan hier. Mocht je er bezwaar tegen hebben, dan verwijder ik je natuurlijk uit de post. XX Sonja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen